- Norwich, UK
Kick-start your career in the online gaming world and experience the very latest in technology and innovation. Digital Fuel is a specialist iGaming marketing agency delivering strategic, consultancy and campaign execution across user acquisition and customer relationship management.
Do you see yourself as one of those “out-of-the-box thinkers”, “Technical masterminds”, “Outstanding creatives”, or “Mind-boggling number crunchers”? If so, we want to welcome you to the Digital Fuel family and celebrate what makes you unique!
Our global customer base is exploding and we need your skills to support us on this exciting journey! Don’t look back and submit your application before the opportunity passes you by.
As a company, our purpose is to be the confident guide for our clients; to learn, lead and transform. To assist our clients through the complex world of technology and deliver the best possible outcomes for their business. It means being brave as well as pragmatic; delivering what we say we will and ultimately becoming a valued and trusted partner.
We are looking for an Account Manager who can demonstrate that they can work in a fast-paced, and constantly evolving industry environment. The Account Manager role is a key role in supporting the Account Director roles and providing ongoing management of our client relationships.
You will be expected to work alongside the Account Directors and work to establish and build long-term relationships with clients. As part of the role, you will be expected to grow your clients, whilst working to find and support the recruitment and onboarding of new business/opportunities, to help grow and develop the business without core sectors and others.
So, if you are highly client-focused, have an obsession with client success and have a personable approach, you could be what we are looking for.
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned clients.
- Identify and Generate sales among client accounts, including upsetting and cross-selling
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicates client needs and demands to wider business / Account Directors
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing partnerships and identify new partnerships to explore
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with the sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
- Account Management Experience,
- Client-Focused Solutions Experience,
- Project Management Skills,
- Ability to Communicate Client Needs with Staff,
- Talent for Influencing Client Management,
- Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously,
- Negotiation Skills,
- Listening Skills,
- Communication Skills,
- Presentation Skills,
- Time Management Skill
- A background in advertising, design or marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- Flexible Working
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Holiday Entitlement – 25 days (plus Public Holidays)
- Monday to Friday
- Our office is socially distanced
- 2 years + (Required at Agency level)
- Experience in iGaming/Sports would be beneficial
Application deadline: 01/02/2022