- Full-time, Permanent, office based
Kick-start your career in the online gaming world and experience the very latest in technology and innovation. We are a specialist performance marketing agency delivering strategic, consultancy and campaign execution across user acquisition and customer relationship management.
Do you see yourself as one of those “out-of-the-box thinkers”, “Technical masterminds”, “Outstanding creatives”, or “Mind-boggling number crunchers”? If so, we want to welcome you to the Digital Fuel family and celebrate what makes you unique!
Our global customer base is exploding and we need your skills to support us on this exciting journey! Don’t look back and submit your application before the opportunity passes you by.
As a passionate iGaming Affiliate Manager, you will be responsible for the affiliate management strategies and processes for multiple clients across a variety of verticals and sectors for a portfolio of clients and projects totalling £250k. You will personally deliver exceptional affiliate marketing strategies and campaigns, along with overseeing the work produced by the Affiliate Executives.
Purpose of the role:
Digital Fuel is a leading Full Service Digital Marketing Agency across sports betting, online bingo, esports and casino plus other non-sporting brands. Since 2015 we have remained at the forefront of the online gambling industry utilising the very latest technologies.
Digital Fuel is looking to build on a world class, global affiliate programme which will be fundamental to business growth. You will work with multiple teams and stakeholders across the business to ensure consistent and effective affiliate strategies are agreed and implemented. This position is ideally suited to a person with some marketing experience looking to take on a new challenge, and learn about the sports and gaming industry.
What will you do as an Affiliate Marketing Manager?
- Accountable for planning and implementing the strategy, maintenance and execution of the affiliate programme, ensuring continuous growth of the partner portfolio to achieve acquisition and player value targets, and including the onboarding of new brands and product verticals as required.
- Liaise with external agencies to source, manage and optimize relationships to deliver against targets and represent the company in the best possible light.
- Accountable for the on-going development and maintenance of the affiliate programme software, including the programme infrastructure, reward plans, managing advertising creative, affiliate communications and the integrity of source data, employing NetRefer/applicable 3rd party vendors and internal teams to achieve this.
- Accountabilities above include budget and cost control to deliver £4m in marketing spend, partner payments, performance reporting and engaging with internal and external agencies / affiliate partners to obtain the necessary data insight and inputs to continuous drive performance.
- Accountable for ensuring the affiliate programme meets all regulatory and audit requirements, including GDPR compliance.
- Responsible for ensuring affiliate performance is suitably understood in the development of an attribution model and in the ‘connected response’ model of marketing.
- Create, analyse and deliver Affiliate analysis across digital brands with weekly and period reports, ensuring key strategic financial and commercial data is defined for immediate action to Senior Performance Marketing Manager and key senior stakeholders
What do you know that makes you a great Affiliate Marketing Manager?
- Solid experience in Affiliate marketing within Bing/Casino/Sports.
- Experience in team management is preferred.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, with a very strong commercial awareness and focus
- Ability to lead and manage colleagues indirectly and directly within the wider digital marketing team
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines and deliver to reaching performance KPIs
- Ability to work on multiple brands, in multiple Geo's at one time.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with a strong attention to detail and ability to present to senior stakeholders
- Experienced Required: 2 years affiliate manager experience covering multiple brands.