- Full-time, Permanent
- Norwich, UK
Kick-start your career in the online gaming world and experience the very latest in technology and innovation. Digital Fuel is a specialist iGaming marketing agency delivering strategic, consultancy and campaign execution across user acquisition and customer relationship management.
Are you interested in sports, eSports and iGaming? Are you a strong creative writer, who can adapt content for B2C and B2B in a heartbeat? Do you want to work in a hard-working, fun and collaborative environment?
Our global customer base is exploding and we need your skills to support us on this exciting journey! Don’t look back and submit your application before the opportunity passes you by.
Reports To: Head of SEO
Identify topical and relevant events/topics to support our clients content creation, both on-site and off-site to boost authority, rankings, engagement and trust/links from relevant third party websites. This includes ideation and curation of content and linkable assets.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To contribute towards the production of topical and evergreen content depending on client and agency needs.
- To ideate and curate content for both internal and client email marketing and social media content.
- To keep up to date with changes in the world of igaming, esports, social media, digital content, and marketing.
- To create, source and edit images, videos, graphics, and visuals for marketing purposes for clients and the Digital Fuel portfolio of websites.
- To identify relevant sites in line with client and company ethos for off site content to raise brand awareness and pass authority via links back to the client’s site.
- To curate case study material that supports the marketing of Digital Fuel.
To support day to day marketing activities for both clients and Digital Fuel.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
You will have:
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage different projects at the same time.
- A passion for European and US sports, must keep up to date with events, games and teams.
- The ability to constructively challenge current thinking in a manner that pushes the boundaries and creates long term competitive advantage.
- Excellent writing skills.
- A creative and logical thinker
- Ability to adapt quickly and efficiently in an evolving, large, international business
- Ability to select effective approaches for problem solving based on available information and business objectives
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Our office is socially distanced
Work remotely - Discretionary