- Full-time, Permanent
- Norwich, UK
Why Digital Fuel
Do you have enough talent, enthusiasm and courage to join the Digital Fuel journey?
We work with unique and interesting brands who need us to get as passionate about what they do as much as ourselves. We look for the freshest talent who not only think creatively but constantly challenge the status quo. Specialising in iGaming and online gambling the market space is one of the fastest paced in the world and requires whip smart tactics for brands to stay ahead of the game.
Scratch the surface of Digital Fuel and you will find a melting pot of talent, we strive to do differently and constantly seek to evolve. We do not care where you came from but we do care about what you can do and what you can achieve with us. We will support you on your Digital Fuel journey and develop your professional and personal skills. With accredited courses and training and being members of the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising we access the latest and most relevant knowledge hubs.
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for passionate Junior and Middleweight Graphic Designers to join our corporate marketing team. Under the direction of our experienced Senior Designers, you will support our internal and client marketing efforts with the development of digital and print collateral. You are resourceful, creative, and meticulous with excellent design chops, and you relish the idea of working for our fast-growing agency. You eat and breathe design. You keep up to date on emerging design trends and web technologies but also understand where we have come from.
You love teamwork and collaboration but can also excel on your own, competently interpreting design briefs, producing beautiful deliverables and meeting deadlines. Problem-solving is your middle name. You understand communication is the business that we are in, have no problem communicating with clients, and you are comfortable both giving and receiving constructive criticism.
A professional portfolio is an absolute MUST. It is more important than anything else.
The Ideal Candidate
- 1+ years of experience as a Junior Graphic Designer
- High level of competency with Adobe Creative Suite
- UI design knowledge and prototyping with Figma/Sketch/XD
- UX knowledge and the ability to describe and improve customer journeys
- Production of high-quality logos, banners and web/app interfaces
- Impeccable typography, grid design and colour theory
- The ability to write HTML/CSS/SASS/JS/PHP would be fantastic
- An understanding of print techniques is a plus
- Able to manage tight deadlines across multiple projects and various stakeholders.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced online environment.
- All team members are expected to be flexible in the work they undertake, which may change from time to time, according to the needs of the business
Start date: ASAP