- Full-time, Permanent
- Norwich, UK
Kick-start your career in the online gaming world and experience the very latest in technology and innovation. Digital Fuel are a specialist iGaming marketing agency delivering strategic, consultancy and campaign execution across user acquisition and customer relationship management.
Do you see yourself as one of those “out-of-the-box thinkers”, “Technical masterminds”, “Outstanding creatives”, or “Mind-boggling number crunchers”? If so, we want to welcome you to the Digital Fuel family and celebrate what makes you unique!
Purpose of the role:
As a PPC Manager, you will work across a range of client accounts and platforms, supporting the Head of Biddable with strategy, day to day management and execution of paid media activity with the ultimate goal deliver ROI and new customer acquisition growth targets across domestic and international markets.
We love to test new marketing channels if it helps to deliver results for our clients. You will have the opportunity to not only work across typical Paid Social and Search, but also Native, Display and App Download campaigns.
As PPC Manager you will:
● Support on shaping overall PPC strategies to help maximise commercial performance. Developing and owning the day to day management of the PPC marketing agency to ensure campaigns are planned, executed and optimised in line with business requirements
● Manage day to day agency client relationships, ensuring performance and service level KPIs are met and identifying key growth opportunities
● Execute test and learn plans with your team and push for innovation across all areas of our activity, balancing the need for innovation with achieving KPIs
● Collaborate with channel leads for affiliates and SEO, together with the performance marketing trading and strategy lead, whilst working with the wider marketing, digital and customer insight departments
● Own relationship with Customer Service, Finance and Strategy teams to deliver accurate KPI forecasts & business targets
● Deliver in-depth reporting, analysis and insight to relevant stakeholders, highlighting the story behind actual and forecasted performance
● Work with key external partners such to identify, explore and test new opportunities within the Paid Search landscape
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced. You will have PPC campaign and budget management experience ideally gained from a high-growth, multi-channel agency.
- Data driven. You are comfortable and able to utilise reports, dashboards and analysis of performance and forecast.
- Qualified. In Facebook, Microsoft Ads and Google Ads. along with advanced level website analytics, preferably GAIQ (Google Analytics Individual Qualification).
- Goal orientated with experience working with multiple digital tracking, reporting and attribution solutions to evaluate and optimise campaigns against core KPIs
- Confident in reviewing Conversion Goal and Event setup, advising on tracking implementation and attribution, ensuring conversion metrics we are working to, match as best as possible across different reporting platforms.
- Commercially astute. You have a successful track record in the achievement of targets and objectives.
- You’ll be skilled in building campaigns to hit specific business goals.
- Naturally pragmatic and solutions orientated.
- Able to manage tight deadlines across multiple projects and various stakeholders.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced online environment.
- A great communicator. You have excellent influencing and negotiating skills, whilst building professional, lasting relationships at all levels
- All team members are expected to be flexible in the work they undertake, which may change from time to time, according to the needs of the business
Start date: TBC
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Experience: 3 - 5 years in a PPC role (Required) Agency experience (Desirable)